Our FOCUSED NCLEX Workshops are highly focused 2.5hr NCLEX prep study sessions. Each workshop will key in on a particular set of skills & subject material allowing you pick the class(es) that will help you most.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Arrest Management – quick and useful guide to effective interventions in a critical situation
- Cardiac – assessment and interventions & review, (ex: CO = HRxSV)
- ECG – quick and easy look at how to distinguish different rhythms
- O2 Supply & Demand – critical evaluation of our systems and oxygen needs
- Pharmacology & Labs – review of common medications, lab tests/results, interpretation and treatment
- Respiratory – assessments, interventions and ventilation modes
- Each NCLEX workshop will involve a mix of micro-lecture and group study sessions. For more on our class format, please visit our Class Format page.
- For specific information on each Focused session, please click then links above or click on the class Learn More button (appears when you mouse over a class images on the previous page)
Cost: $70 / session
Min class size: 4
Max Class size: 12